mykidsshop2013.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
Life is choice , always trying, learning and do the best

Lego Duplo - My First Construction Site 10518

Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook
Code LD10518
Item Price Rp 195000
Description
Get to work and lay the foundations for your own Lego Duplo town with this My First Construction Siteset.
Use the crane, construct the building and help the workmen drive the dump truck and front loader in this creative pack.
Perfect for children aged two and up, the large bricks are easy and safe for little ones to pick up and build with.

Lego Duplo - My First Construction Site includes:

  • 2 Duplo workmen figures
  • Building
  • Small building plates
  • Road sign and cone
  • Assorted Duplo bricks
  • Truck
  • Crane
  • Front loader
Item Stock Ready Stock!
Another Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
2013 My Kids Shop | Blogger Templates | Powered by Blogger.com
Template modified by: My Kids Shop